Emerging and established writers are encouraged to submit to Moby Lit: Short Stories with a Splash of New England Sea & Shore. This dynamic collection will be published by producers of the Literary New England Radio Show in the Spring of 2014 and released as both a print and e-book. Fiction and literary non-fiction of 1,000-7,500 words will be accepted. No poetry. Other submission guidelines:
- Deadline is Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013
- Stories must be original and previously unpublished
- Some kind of New England connection must be present
- Only one entry per person
- Submissions must be snail mailed and postmarked no later than Dec. 5, 2013 to: Literary New England, PO Box 3624, Milford CT 06460. Enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope or postcard to confirm receipt.
- Author’s name, mailing address, daytime phone, email and word count must be included on submission’s first page
Authors whose stories are chosen to be included in “Moby Lit” will be notified by email no later than Jan. 31, 2014, receive 2 print copies of the book and be featured on the Literary New England Radio Show. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.